Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The woods.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

Number of posts : 72
Humor : Serious
Registration date : 2009-11-01

The woods. Empty
PostSubject: The woods.   The woods. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 pm

A vast expanse of ancient trees that encloses one side of the city Veksle.
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

Number of posts : 72
Humor : Serious
Registration date : 2009-11-01

The woods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods.   The woods. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Rakel decided that all this searching for someone in charge was a waste. "I exist as it is" he thought. "Why must they know who i am." So he took off on foot and headed back to find that were he had met before. Maybe she will be a good ally to have in the times to come. finally he arrived in the Restaul, Outskirts
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

Number of posts : 39
Humor : I was never meant to work, but I was meant to make money
Registration date : 2010-06-03

The woods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods.   The woods. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm

From https://dicotomy.rpg-board.net/griof-f9/the-haven-t215-15.htm#4055

Scyn arrived in the woods just as the storm hit. The winds roared all around him and shook the grounds he stood on. He had no fear though. He was trained not to fear. It was almost instinctive to expect the worst. His training gave him this.

After hours of training, he decided now would be a good time to rest. He sat down by a tree and pulled his hood over his head. He slowly fell to a fitfull sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

The woods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods.   The woods. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Scyn woke and began traveling again. The storm clouds above had not disappeared, but the storm had calmed down. The winds weren't roaring in his ears and the rain didn't pour down uncontrollably. He alcoholic rum he drank earlier was soothing his mind. It didn't deaden him to the force or any of his powers, it simply repressed them so he could get a moments breath. And breath he could. It would wear off by the time he reached his destination.

In the meanwhile, Scyn thought of his companion, or former companion at the least. He had no idea of what happened before and after their friendship or even how they became friends, but he knew she held answers he needed. Besides, even though he admired, respected, and liked his new companions, it would be nice to see at least one familiar face in this world. He just woke up one day with nothing. Nothing but a connection to the force, his two blue lightsabers, and his robes. No one was there to welcome him home or tell him what had happened. He felt as if he were once a hero, but he didn't know what he did. He didn't know what his former title was.

Before Scyn realized it, he noticed the sky getting brighter. The sun was a good way from rising, but he could tell it wouldn't be too long. He wouldn't have to travel in darkness for long.
Back to top Go down
Scyn
Admin
Scyn

The woods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods.   The woods. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am

After hours of traveling, Scyn finally arrived to Strid, the city of the humans. As he looked upon the great walls, he immediately saw a hospital room with tools, lights, and sample dishes all around him. It took a minute before He realized that he was the one on the operating table, with doctors all around him. He lay in a puddle of his own blood with his body cut upon. He didn't understand anything that was happeneing to him, but he knew what happened next. It was rather predictable. The doctors all froze and frantically grabbed at their necks as if someone was choking them. Then they all fell down dead. Before long, a droid inserted something into his head and then he snapped back into reality. His heart pounded at the sudden vision. He began his walk to The Northern Pack Hunting grounds, where he could hear the distressed thoughts of his companion.

To https://dicotomy.rpg-board.net/strid-f1/the-ruins-of-irvin-closed-topic-sans-permission-t247.htm#4087
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The woods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods.   The woods. Empty

Back to top Go down

The woods.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dichotomy :: OOC :: Erased Topic 1-
Jump to: