Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isn't this a RP site?

Go down 
+6
Cyena
Nrel
Anya
Spica
Rakel
safan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaoru Matsu'ura
Regular Roleplayer
Kaoru Matsu'ura

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm

School's almost over tho and it's dead week!!!! Meaning all I have to do is show up for class!!! Oh and study for next week... exams are the curse thrust upon all students. It's like a disease that you can't escape... kinda like chicken pox except you only get that once in your life -_-;; okay i'm gonna stop now... ^.^
Back to top Go down
Llydia
New to the Game
Llydia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Ack! I made it! Savvy, we're going to Strid!! I believe you said we're going to meet Kanas? Get ready!!
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

Number of posts : 169
Humor : punny
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:13 am

*wince* I was catching up and... well... I saw a couple instances of nearly god-modding. Be careful, guys... I really don't want to step in, but just because you're not human doesn't necessarily mean you can do whatever you want and explain it away afterwards. Please be sure to take into account distances and times when you post! Worst comes to worst, shift where your post is on the dateline.

Please be careful! D:
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:50 am

Split off the Valentin posts - they were getting a bit to long for that area, so I figured they should be moved to a separate topic. If you'd like to have me adjust anything else, please let me know~!
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:28 am

Hm... *sighs* I'm beginning to think I'm the only one here... D: I've been checking two or more times a day and there still aren't any replies. Halloooooooo! Is anyone there?
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

Number of posts : 72
Humor : Serious
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey guys sorry i haven't been on. The net at home is gone and work is killer. I'll try to start getting on more next week. But site looks like its still going good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a RP site?   Isn't this a RP site? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't this a RP site?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2