Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I bear unfortunate news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

Number of posts : 45
Humor : "Sir, I just pissed my pants, and there's nothing anyone can do about it!" -Anonymous
Registration date : 2009-11-18

I bear unfortunate news Empty
PostSubject: I bear unfortunate news   I bear unfortunate news EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm

This makes me undoubtedly distressed to have to do this, mates, but I must depart Dichotomy. I have just signed with the royal navy and will have absolutely no time anymore. I don't know whether Raven will return or not, he says he most likely will, but he too is going in the American navy, so his time is short. I am so sorry for leaving such a fine crew of RPers, but I must. Please don't forget me while I am away! I'm going to miss you chaps! Sad My characters; Savvy, Ceberus, and Kanas Froothgar will no longer be active. Please forgive me, my dear friends.
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

Number of posts : 169
Humor : punny
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I bear unfortunate news   I bear unfortunate news EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:25 am

I... thought that's what had happened, or at least something of the sort. D: We'll miss you! *hugs* You guys had better stay safe and let me know how you're doing once in a while, or else I'll worry myself to death.
As for your posts and whatnot, I think we'll have to re-wipe the site. I'll see if I can't move it all to the OOC section rather than completely deleting it. I really don't have the heart to get rid of all of it. *sighs* I'll save you guys' characters until you're sure you either won't be back or you do come back, okay?

You guys stay safe, and we'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
Rakel
Devoted Roleplayer
Rakel

Number of posts : 72
Humor : Serious
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: I bear unfortunate news   I bear unfortunate news EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:36 am

hey you guys. good luck out there. the site will miss you. its a hard road in the service. as anya says stay safe. i wish you the best and it was fun to rp with yall.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Regular Roleplayer
Savvy

Number of posts : 45
Humor : "Sir, I just pissed my pants, and there's nothing anyone can do about it!" -Anonymous
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I bear unfortunate news   I bear unfortunate news EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

This makes me sad, mates! Don't worry. I will make this small promise to reply to this post as often as possible while I'm in the service to check up on everyone. I had so much fun with you guys again! I love you all very much and thanks for your supports mates! So keep Savvy up at least. He will make small visits. Once again, farewell. I'm certain someone will come along and remind you chaps of me!
Back to top Go down
Anya
Addict
Anya

Number of posts : 169
Humor : punny
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I bear unfortunate news   I bear unfortunate news EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:33 am

Alright, alright. *noogies* We'll keep the door open for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bear unfortunate news   I bear unfortunate news Empty

Back to top Go down

I bear unfortunate news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dichotomy :: OOC :: Erased Topic 1-
Jump to: