Dichotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dichotomy

Species at war

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules and regulations of the website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atalya
Admin
Atalya

Number of posts : 97
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Rules and regulations of the website Empty
PostSubject: Rules and regulations of the website   Rules and regulations of the website EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:11 am

1) Roleplays are posted in paragraph form, not script (as we are so fond of in light hearted rps).

2) Your membership name is your character name, so choose wisely.

3) Yes, you can have more than one character, and yes, they can be of different or the same species, but, there will be only one character per membership and a five character cap per person. Please also send a prospective character profile to the current Admin for review; we want to be careful of Mary Sues.

4) Anyone seeking a certain rank within a certain species as designated within the forum for that species, you must message me ( or Anya) for permission first.

5) The laws belonging to the different cities will be randomly upheld by the "City Leaders".

6) No off-topic posts within the rp forums that includes brainstorming ideas. Those forums are there for the rp only. If you have something to post or to discuss that is outside of your rp, take it to the chatterbox. That's why it's there.

7) No graphic sex. It is too easily found by younger players and offends numerous more, so no graphic sex. Glaze over it, acknowledge it happened in your rp, and move on.

8 ) Keep cursing to a low. It is fine if it develops the character, but excessive cursing or cursing at another player will be looked down upon and taken care of according to the situation.

9) No harassing other forum members, including me, the admin. If you want to know what harassment is, here it is - anything that really bothers the other person or makes them feel uncomfortable. If there are any cases of this, please report it to me and I shall investigate and see what shall be done.

10) No god-moding (giving your character such uber powers that they wind up becoming indestructable)! A bullet that I thought I could dodge on here with older rp-ers, but I as proven wrong. Anyone caught doing this will recieve a warning. If it continues, I will enforce a temporary ban, and if you don't stop, I will premanently ban you. Harsh? Well, god-moding ruins the rp for people that are serious about wanting to enjoy themselves. How would you feel about having the crap kicked out of your character by a person that has been shot in the head six times? ANyway, god-moding falls under the harrassment rule, so save me the irritation, and don't do it.

10) Have fun and play nice!

NOTE - Please see "How the forum is set-up for your RP" for rules regarding how to post and create threads.
Back to top Go down
https://dicotomy.rpg-board.net

Rules and regulations of the website
Page 1 of 1